As you may know, we offer a service allowing businesses to spread their annual insurance premiums over manageable monthly instalments. For the past few years, this service has been known as North State Finance Insurance Premium Funding.
From 1 July 2017, North State Finance Insurance Premium Funding will be rebranded as Westlawn Premium Funding.
Why the name change?
North State Finance became a division of Westlawn Finance Limited back in March of 2011. The North State Finance name was retained and for the past few years it has been used to brand our insurance premium funding and professional fee funding business.
We are now bringing the insurance premium funding and professional fee funding business under the Westlawn branding.
This change is in name only. If you currently use our premium funding services, you will continue to enjoy the high level of service from the same team you have been dealing with under the North State Finance banner. If you use our online administration platform supported by Red Planet, you can continue to log on at www.nsf.com.au with your current username and password after 1 July 2017.
About insurance premium funding
Our insurance premium funding is available to companies, trusts, partnerships and sole traders to fund annual premiums for:
- General insurance policies
- Professional indemnity policies, and
- Heavy motor vehicles (including registration, CTP and general insurance).
Premium funding benefits to business
For businesses, Westlawn Premium Funding offers:
- A clear and simple loan application
- No requirement to secure business assets for funding
- Improved cash flow management
- Automatic deductions from a nominated account, removing regular paperwork
- Ability to retain existing credit lines for other business purposes
- Standard term of 10 months but terms of between 6 and 12 months also available
- No GST implications, and
- Interest charge generally 100% tax deductible for your business.
To find out more, contact us on (02) 6691 6600.
Related Tag: Business Insurance Casino
29 June 2017