Terms & Conditions
Please select an option below regarding specific Terms & Conditions
The information provided on this website is intended to provide general information only and the information has been prepared without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. In particular, you should obtain professional advice before acting on the information contained on this website and review the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Relevant PDSs can be obtained by contacting us.
No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any estimates, opinions, conclusions or other information contained on this website. This website may contain certain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are beyond our control. You should not place reliance on forward-looking statements. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and Matrix Planning Solutions Limited disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered as a result of relying on anything on this website including any forward looking statements. Past performance is not an indication of future performance.
The materials displayed on this site including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks (if any) on this site (Content) are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorised in writing by us or ClearView Financial Advice Pty Ltd. You may view this site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this website solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you keep all content intact and in the same form as presented on this site (including without limitation all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements). You must not use this site or the information on this site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any of our right or the rights of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Ltd.
Advertising and Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to third party sites. These linked websites are not under our control or the control of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Ltd (ClearView) and neither we nor ClearView is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. ClearView provides these hyperlinks to you as convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by us or ClearView. A link made to any such website is entirely at your own risk. The information on this website is provided for Australian residents only, and where indicated, may be limited to specific states and territories of Australia. The law applicable to New South Wales will apply to this website unless other states or territories are expressly provided.
(e) Once the Customer’s project has been completed, Westlawn has the right to share the Customer’s project on Westlawn’s social media channels, website and/or use on marketing/PR collateral in both digital and print form.
Use of Material on the Website
(a) You may view the website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
(b) Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display or performance, of the content of this site, is strictly prohibited.
(c) You may not modify or copy the layout of the website and any computer software and code contained in the website.
(d) The material provided on the website is for personal use only and may not be: re-sold and/or redistributed in any material form; stored in any storage media; and/or re- transmitted in any media without the prior written consent of Westlawn.
Links to Other Websites
(a) The Website may contain links to sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of Westlawn.
(b) Any links are provided as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply an endorsement by Westlawn of the linked site.
(c) Westlawn is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
(a) Westlawn gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the website and/or linked sites on the World Wide Web.
(b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Westlawn disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding: the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or of any linked sites; and merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or on any linked sites.
(c) Westlawn will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
(i) acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any of the linked Websites; and
(ii) using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or any linked sites.
(d) Not withstanding that Westlawn has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained and accessed through the website is correct and current at the time of publication, Westlawn does not accept responsibility for any error, omission or defect in this information and the website is provided by Westlawn on an “as is” basis.
(e) To the fullest extent permissible by law Westlawn:
(i) does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products on this site;
(ii) does not warrant that the functions of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected to that the server which stores and transmits content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
(iii) does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Westlawn website (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
(f) Westlawn will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits, consequential loss or any damages of any kind recognised by law, which is the consequence of you using or accessing or any inability to use or access the Westlawn website.
(g) Westlawn will not be liable for any delays that may occur during the push live process of your Westlawn website – due to external parties involved (eg. your existing domain and/or hosting provider) this process can take anywhere up to 72hrs or longer, depending on your provided details.
(i) Westlawn cannot take responsibility for any issues or circumstances resulting from misuse of Westlawn products, including but not limited to issues caused by external web development not performed by Westlawn.
Limitation of liability
(a) in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
Westlawn reserves the right to change the terms of access, conditions and notices under which the website is offered with or without notice to you and without giving any explanation or justification for such change.
For any Customer Service enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail PO Box 78 Grafton NSW 2460
Terms & Conditions:
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Westlawn Finance Limited and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for the competition and for Westlawn promotional purposes only.
- The competition is run by Westlawn Finance Limited ABN 19 096 725 218.
- To be eligible to enter, you must be over 16 years of age and post your photo using the tag @Westlawn and #WestlawnBlackNGold. Photos of persons under 16 years of age may be posted by a parent or guardian. Identification may be required to claim a prize. Entrants can post more than one photo.
- To enter the competition, photos must be taken at Westlawn Race Day 27th June 2021, either wearing your best black and gold outfit, hanging out with Westlawn Wally, or in front of Westlawn’s designated photo wall, and share your photos to our Facebook or Instagram before competition closing time.
- Photos can be posted and tagged @Westlawn and use #WestlawnBlackNGold until 9am on Friday 2nd July 2021.
- Westlawn will remove any photos deemed inappropriate or considered not to reflect the values of the Westlawn brand. Any photos removed from the Westlawn Facebook page or Instagram will be ineligible for a prize.
- Winners will be judged on Friday 2nd July 2021 and announced thereafter.
- One winner will be selected in the People’s Choice category for the highest number of photo Likes and Loves. The winner of the People’s Choice category will receive a family entertainment package valued at over $200.
- One winner will be selected in the People’s Choice category for the second-highest number of photo Likes and Loves. The runner-up in the People’s Choice category will receive a family entertainment package valued at over $100.
- One winner will be selected in the Spirit of Westlawn category as judged by Westlawn Finance Limited. The winner of the Spirit of Westlawn category will receive a family entertainment package valued at over $100.
- One prize only can be claimed per person. In the event the same poster receives the highest and second-highest number of photo Likes and Loves, the prize will be awarded to the poster with the next highest number of photo Likes and Loves.
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook and/or Instagram
- The decision of Westlawn Finance Limited will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Westlawn accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
- Photos posted to the Westlawn Facebook page or Instagram page may be used for promotional purposes only by Westlawn such as posting on Westlawn’s social media channels and on the Westlawn website at www.westlawn.com.au