We wanted to let you know that although the Coronavirus continues to impact businesses around the world, at Westlawn Finance, it is ‘business as usual’.
Our branches remain open for business and all our services are readily available. However, we are encouraging people to do business by telephone or email, rather than attending our offices for face to face contact.
If we are restricted in any way by the government from opening our office doors, we have plans in place to continue to operate as usual. More information will become available at the time, should this occur.
In this economic climate, we would like to highlight the solid position Westlawn Finance currently operates in.
- With over 50 years of trading, we are a safe pair of hands – we have never missed any investor interest payments
- Westlawn Finance carries a strong liquidity position with a healthy bank balance of more than $35m
- Westlawn Finance has a net equity/shareholder funds position of $34m – effectively creating a buffer to protect investor funds
- Audited half-yearly net profit (to 31/12/19) was $3.06m before tax, up from $1.86m for the same period last year
- Westlawn Finance has no external bank debt
You can view and download more detailed Westlawn financial statements, including our audited half-year results up to 31 Dec 2019.
Wishing you and your family good health.