Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entry to this game of skill competition is open to anyone who receives an invitation
either physically or digitally, to participate in this customer survey and enter the
competition. Employees of Westlawn or any agency involved in promoting this
competition are ineligible to enter. Each entry must be entered in accordance with
these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to be
bound by these terms and conditions. Westlawn may in its discretion refuse to
award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Entry into this competition is free.
3. This competition is a game of skill where entrants must answer the question, “How
would you spend your $200?”
4. To be eligible to enter this competition, all entrants must complete the Westlawn
Customer Survey, from 8 October to 18 October 2018, and then must answer the
question “How would you spend your $200?”. The Westlawn Customer Survey is
being conducted by First Point Research & Consulting on behalf of Westlawn.
Incomplete or incomprehensible responses will be ineligible for acceptance into the
game of skill competition. This is the only method of entry into this competition.
5. By entering this competition and participating in the Westlawn Customer Survey
entrants consent to Westlawn collecting personal information in order to conduct
the Westlawn Customer Survey and this competition and this survey will not be used
to follow up customers or to sell additional financial services. Responses to this
survey are confidential and will be collated so that the individual responses cannot
be identified. Entry to this competition is conditional on entrants providing this
6. Westlawn may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised by an entrant, use
the information for personal marketing, research, profiling purposes.
7. Only one entry per completed survey/competition answer will be entered with the
winning entries being judged by Barefruit Marketing after 18 October 2018. Winners
will be notified via phone or email within five working days with information
included on how and where to collect their prize. The competition is being held by
Barefruit Marketing on behalf of Westlawn. All decisions made in relation to this
prize competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There is a limit of one entry per person. Employees of Westlawn and Barefruit
Marketing are not eligible to enter regardless of whether they are also customers.
9. Each entrant warrants to Westlawn that his or her entry is complete and accurate.
10. This competition expires on 18 October 2018 at 11.59pm.
11. Any entry received after expiry of the competition period will be invalid. No
responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries. All entries
become the property of Westlawn and will not be returned.
12. To protect privacy, winners of the competition will not be announced publicly.
13. Westlawn reserves the right to make a different prize award or no award if they are
not satisfied with the competition process.
14. If anything occurs that prevents or hinders Westlawn’s ability to conduct the
competition or to deliver the prize to the prize winner, Westlawn may, in its
discretion, cancel the competition or recommence it at another time under the same
terms and conditions or select another winner.
15. Westlawn is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other
errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting
this competition. Westlawn accepts no responsibility for any error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications
line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, Westlawn will not be liable for any injury,
damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to
persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or
accepting or using the prize.
17. Westlawn reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry or claim
for the prize (including, without limitation, identity and other personal details of the
18. Any entrant who submits an entry or claim for the prize that is false or is not in
accordance with these terms and conditions, or who tampers with the competition
process in any way, will be disqualified.
19. By entering this competition, each entrant releases Westlawn, its directors, officers,
employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all
liability or any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with
this competition or the prize.
20. By entering this competition, entrants will be eligible to win one of three major
prizes of 1 x $200.00 Gift Card (total of 3 x $200.00 gift cards). Total prize pool value
21. All prizes must be claimed by the winner by 16 December 2018. Prizes cannot be
claimed after that date.
22. No prize can be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes
unavailable, Westlawn reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value or
specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory