1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional material for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the Westlawn Black & Gold Fashions on the Field competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
4. The Westlawn Black & Gold Fashions on the Field competition is being run by Westlawn Finance Limited, 22 Queen Street, Grafton, NSW.
5. The Westlawn Black & Gold Fashions on the Field competition (“the competition”) will be conducted on Thursday, 6 July 2017 at Grafton Racecourse.
6. To enter the Westlawn Black & Gold Fashions on the Field (18 years and over) competition, the entrant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Dress in Black & Gold (or suitable variations of black and gold)
- Take part in the Fashions on the Field parade at Grafton Racecourse at the time and place specified by Westlawn Finance Limited on the day of the competition, and
- Provide Name and Contact details, as requested by Westlawn Finance Limited.
7. The following categories will also be held for entrants under 18 years of age:
- 3 years and under
- 4 – 7 years
- 8 – 17 years.
8. Vouchers as specified in promotional material will be awarded as First, Second and Third prizes in each under 18 category.
9. Staff employed by Westlawn Finance (or its related entities) and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
10. There will be one (1) major prize for the 18 years and over competition. Prize to be confirmed. Second and Third prizes will also be awarded as specified in promotional material.
11. The Westlawn Black & Gold Fashions on the Field winners will be judged by a panel of (no less than) 3 judges consisting of both Westlawn staff and at least one independent judge.
12. The major prize winner (and Second and Third prize winners) will be announced at Grafton Racecourse immediately following the Westlawn Black & Gold Fashions on the Field parade.
13. The decision of the judging panel and Westlawn Finance Limited will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All prize winners will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
15. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
16. Fashions on the Field winners’ names and photos will be published on the Westlawn website and social media channels. By entering the competition, entrants grant Westlawn permission to use their full name and/or photos on its website and social media channels for up to 12 months from the date of the competition.
17. Westlawn is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
18. Westlawn accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
19. Personal information provided by an entrant to Westlawn for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Westlawn’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at www.westlawn.com.au. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Westlawn privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.